- 10 Successful Years in Business
- Trained and Professional Technicians
- Cutting Edge Products & Techniques
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Excellent Customer Service
- Hassle-Free Estimates
- Offer In-House and Mobile Service
- Highly Reviewed
What is the difference between XYZ Ceramic Coating and Opti-Coat?
Opti-Coat is made of a different formulation than other coatings. It does not require yearly re-coating to maintain its properties, just proper washing and regular decontamination. It is the longest lasting coating on the market.
There are MANY Ceramic Coating manufacturers on the market today, some require training to install and are only available to professional detailers and some you can purchase through various detailing supply outlets or even Amazon that require no training.
The most important things to consider are:
- Am I getting a quality product by a reputable brand?
- Is the Installer trained to install this coating?
- Is my vehicle being properly prepared ie: paint corrected?
- Does it come with warranty and what does it cover?
How long will you need my vehicle for?
In most cases, we will need your vehicle for a 1/2 day upwards to 3-5 days depending on the service and vehicle condition.
How do I pay for your services?
We accept Cash, Cheque and Credit Cards*
*Credit Cards are subject to 4% convenience fee
More to come...